This is a newly created position working with a market leader in their sector of the food industry.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Owning the sales and operational planning process across the rolling 2 week planning horizon
Delivering against key planning and business KPI’s, monitor and report forecast bias & accuracy results to Demand Planning Manager and Supply Planning Manager contacts to assist in future planning
Collaborating with Commercial to incorporate exceptional commercial adjustments into the sales & operational plan, liaising with key stakeholders to ensure no adverse impact to plans and ensuring forecast is accurate
Assisting in the delivery of industry leading customer service levels and minimising product waste through proactive customer and supplier engagement.
Enhancing forecasting capabilities and accuracy, building relationships with key internal customers
Lead the Commercial Planners to be the ‘voice of the Grower’ and enabling strong relationships to be formed
Mitigate stock outs, or failures to supply, by planning across the Grower network, liaising with Growers, Agronomy, Technical, Supply Planners, Demand Planners, Logistics and Account Managers appropriately.
Owning and developing the Sales & Operational Planning process in the short-term (weeks 1-2) across company reporting to Head of Planning.
Lead the team to ensure Growers are actively involved in the sales & operational planning process.
Establish and continue developing S&OP processes supported by the IT systems.
Monitor and deliver functions' performance against set goals and objectives. (i.e. order accuracy, forecast accuracy, stock residency, etc.)
Supervise recruitment, development, retention, and organisation of S&OP Team.
Advise and counsel key stakeholders on plan adherence issues and trends.
Identify and lead improvement initiatives (systems, processes, people) working together with key internal stakeholders.
We are looking for:
3-5 years related experience in demand planning,
• Preferably experience in fresh produce, fast moving FMCG environment or similar
• Experience in managing, training and mentoring a team
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal relations skills.
• Highly developed influencing and collaboration and facilitation skills. • Building strong relationships with Growers, commercial and Account Managers to drive effective business planning
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with all demand, supply and commercial personnel
• Building strong relationships with markets, customers, commercial and brand managers to drive effective business planning
• Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and uncertain environment
• Excellent analytical skills and confidence to work with numbers
• Knowledge of ERP & forecasting systems
This position is a newly created position and will require a robust candidate with a background in planningwithin the fresh produce of food manufacturing sector.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.