Technical Team Leader
Job ref: 62674 | £30,000 | Essex
We are seeking a talented individual to work for an innovative, high quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK.
The purpose of the Technical Team Leader is to support the technical function in ensuring the food production site meets the required standards for BRC, retailer and company audit standards.
- Coordinate daily technical activities within the supplier assurance and specifications teams
- Provide support to the Technical Manager and Head of Technical & Quality with any technical projects
- Maintain food safety and quality management systems
- Assist with and present during all external and internal site audits and assessments
- Track supplier approval progress for existing and new products
- Liaise with suppliers and customers to ensure technical requests are quickly resolved
- Ideally educated to a degree level in a food science/technology discipline
- Strong track record of working in a QA/technical role within food manufacturing
- Excellent knowledge of quality assurance and food specifications systems
- Good knowledge of food legislation, supplier approval processes, BRC requirements, customer COP’s etc.
- Previous experience in leading/ training other members of staff highly desirable
The Technical Team Leader job is based in the Essex region and is paying £30,000.
This position is a maternity cover contract with a duration of 12 months.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Technical Team Leader job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Technical Supervisor | Assistant Technical Manager | Supplier Technologist | Senior Food Technologist | Quality Manager | QA Manager | Food Industry Technical Jobs | Food Contract Jobs | Interim Food Jobs | Food Safety jobs | Essex