Do you want to work developing food products of the future within a dynamic international food technology team?
At our pilot plant facility in Ellesmere Port, your role will be to work closely with sales on all our customer projects within the Dairy and Dairy Alternative food sector and process trials on our pilot plant. You will gain a full understanding of dairy food products (ie. Custards, yogurts, desserts, cream topping, vegan dairy products, etc.), processes and raw material technologies and are responsible to meet technically provided project brief from our customers. Are you an industrial experienced technologist, and worked with food ingredients? Do you seek a new challenge and want to work in an excellent team to develop the next big product, then this could be an opportunity for you.
Does that sound like you and you are interested to meet us? Then apply immediately, as we look for our development centre in Ellesmere Port as a
Food Technologist with focus on Dairy Technology
KaTech Katharina Hahn + Partner Ltd. is an international, food technology business, that specialises in developing tailor made stabiliser systems for the food industry. Our focus is dairy products, convenience food, bakery products and free from concepts.
Your tasks are:
- Independently manage all dairy food customer projects from technical perspective
- Independent planning and conducting of trials in our pilot plant
- Structured documentation of trial evaluation of product development projects
- New and continuous development of process technology
- Gaining continuous knowledge of a range of raw materials, their functionality and application areas
- Contribution of innovative product development requested by market and customer trends
- Preparation, support and execution of factory trials, as well as fault and root cause analyses at customers
- Preparation and presentation of technical knowledge transfer internally and externally in conjunction of sales and marketing teams
- Strong communication between all departments of the business like purchasing and sales
Your profile is:
- University degree in Food Technology, or similar
- Industrial experience in the dairy food sector
- Preferable some experience working with food ingredients
- Very good MS-Office package skills and confident to work with database systems
- Prepared to travel nationally and internationally
- Independent and structured way of working
- Team worker
- Able to work independent and motivated
- Excellent in Communication
- Consequent delivery of target orientated projects
- A constant expanding business with a huge knowledge
- A state of the art and modern working environment
- An exciting view into the work processes of leading food manufactures
- Working close to the beautiful and vibrant old roman city of Chester
Please send you application letter with CV to UKjobs@khpartner.com with your earliest date of possible employment, including your desired salary. We look forward to meet you.