Group Technical Controller
Company: Silven recruitment
Salary: 80-90k & package to attract the best
Do you want to work for a successful, growing company who pride ourselves on our supply chain integrity, sustainable sourcing and high-quality products? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Group Technical Controller to lead and inspire our Technical teams across the group. It is a great role, so if you want the scope to make a difference in a progressive and innovative environment then this could be your next role.
- We are looking for an inspirational Group Technical Controller who has a real passion for quality. You will have experience of working at senior level and ideally have managed technical teams in a chilled, RTE/ RTC multi-component manufacturing environment.
- You will have a strong technical management background, and can demonstrate successful leadership skills. You will have the ability to set and deliver the technical strategy.
- As a successful Technical professional, you will have extensive change management experience, with the proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels, optimising results across the business through a continued commitment to quality and sustainability.
- You will be a natural motivator, with a holistic approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- You’ll be commercially astute and customer focussed, with strong retailer relationships already built.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will provide “best in class” Technical and business leadership to the group as a key member of the .
- Reporting to the Group Technical Director you will have full responsibility for the Technical agenda for all sites the major retailers.
- Working closely with the Site Directors, you will be preparing for the growth and change ahead.
- Managing teams across both sites you will be responsible for leading and delivering technical performance, shaping technical strategy.
- You will be responsible for evolving potential new directions for the business and influencing Board colleagues on the Technical agenda:
- Making sure that we remain famous for the highest operational standards of quality and Technical integrity, through on-going support and challenge to the business.
- Contributing to and influencing the future delivery of Group profitability and shaping Group strategy and agendas, as a member of the Operating Board is key to this new role.
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch asap.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to our retained consultant email@example.com quoting ref MC/GTC or call Max on 01485 520000 for a confidential discussion.
All direct and third party applications will be passed to Silven to be put through our process