Paul Nyman Consultancy are working exclusively with a fast-moving business to appoint an Interim Technical Manager during a transition period of roughly 3 months.
Reporting to the Site Director, as Technical Manager you will be joining a dynamic and innovative Chilled Food business with ambitious growth plans.
The business is part of a larger food group specialising in Chilled FTG, pioneering new technologies and leading the industry in extended life Chilled.
- Develop Technical strategy and Technical/Quality team to best potential
- Liase with Suppliers, Customers, and key stakeholders, developing strong Technical partnerships
- Ensure site BRC, HACCP & Legislation compliance
- Implement and manage QMS
- Manage a dynamic team consisting of a Quality Manager, 4 QAs, Technical Admin and Night Hygiene
- Minimum 5 years technical/quality experience in food manufacturing
- Solid BRC, HACCP, and Microbiology experience
- High-energy, driven, and able to influence across all functions
If your an experienced Technical Manager looking for your next step, we'd love to hear from you!
Initial interviews to be conducted imminently.