Job ref: 62673 | £25,000 - £30,000 | Essex
We are seeking a talented individual to work for an innovative, high quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK.
The purpose of the Specifications Technologist is to manage food product specifications including retailer, manufacturing, and in-house formats plus complete any supporting technical documentation.
Other duties include:
- Maintain and update supplier assurance systems as required
- Check artwork to final copy ensure packaging information is correct and legal
- Request ingredient and packaging specifications
- Produce external reports as requested by customers
- Ideally educated to a degree level in a food science/technology discipline
- Possess a good track record of working in a technical/specifications related role within the food & beverage manufacturing industry
- Experience of using UK retailer specifications systems is essential
- Good knowledge of food legislation
- High attention to detail, excellent communication skills and enjoy a fast-paced environment using your strong organisational ability.
The Specifications Technologist job is based in the Essex region and is paying £25,000 - £30,000 according to individual skills and previous experience. The working hours are Monday to Friday.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Specifications Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Specification Technologist | Specifications Writer | Technical Administrator | Technical Assistant | Technical Officer | Food Technologist | Food Industry Specifications Jobs | Essex