Do you want a role heading up Operations, with opportunities for career progression, working for a growing food manufacturer with sites throughout the UK?
Role: Operations Manager
Location: North Lanarkshire
Salary: Excellent plus benefits
- Do you have experience of leading Operations on a fast-paced, large food manufacturing site?
- Can you clearly demonstrate experience of leading high performing and engaged teams?
- Have you worked on sites supplying the major grocery multiples in the UK?
- Ideally, are you educated to degree level or equivalent in a business or manufacturing or engineering subject?
- Do you have the potential to be a future Site Director?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role includes:
- This is a key role within the site leadership team and will own, control and develop the Operations function to ensure the required results.
- Ability to effectively lead and engage the teams through change management programmes.
- To manage, develop an efficient operation in line with the site plan and key business performance indicators.
- To own the development and implementation of the Operations strategy and plans in line with the Site strategy.
- Demonstrate visible leadership for the teams and in line with Company Values at all times.
- Work with the Operations, Engineering and Technical teams to ensure a culture of continuous improvement that is common-place and working effectively and collaboratively.
What will you get?
- A company that is growing both organically and through acquisition.
- A company committed to CSR, that works with charitable organisations, gives back to the community and is serious about sustainability.
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/OPSG to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0161 832 7463.