Supply Chain Manager (12 Month FTC)
Are you available for a 12 month FTC?
Can you ensure that legal requirements are met from a production and supply chain perspective?
Do you have a history of working in a fast paced food manufacturing environment?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Food Manufacturer on the search for an interim Supply Chain Manager (12 month FTC) based in North Yorkshire.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be accountable for production plans, supply/demand planning, technical compliance as well as the management of core operational teams to ensure customer demand is met.
- To manage a team of planners to produce weekly forecasts to production requirements
- Liaise with manufacturing sites officials to ensure packing plans are in place
- To manage a logistics team to ensure the right products and materials are in the right place, at the right time
- To maintain a robust packing schedule to minimise changeovers, whilst maximising service deliveries
- To manage stock reconciliations according to production plans
- To publish weekly Service performance reports
- To Liaise with stores regarding the flow of raw materials
- To work closely with production teams and to ensure production plans are established and modified if need be
- To investigate finished goods to establish whether there are any issues along the supply chain and to implement measures effectively
- To check formulas in the planning files to identify any bottlenecks or capacity issues
- Work closely with the Site Manager to ensure operations are driven efficiently
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a logistics, supply chain and food manufacturing management role
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Robust leadership and influential skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to drive change and implement effective measures for process improvements
- A champion of team collaboration
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Salary on offer is up to £50k + Benefits
Please contact Liam Viagas today for further information