Do you place people and culture as the most important part of your role?
If so, we are looking for a Site Manufacturing Manager, for one of the fastest growing manufacturers and retailers in the UK. They have a huge focus on values which is demonstrated by the ethical supply chain that they have carefully developed. As part of their growth strategy, they are recruiting a brand new role into the business to enhance and progress their manufacturing capability and expertise.
They are looking for someone who has experience in demanding food manufacturing environments and is a dynamic individual on the upward trajectory of their career.
To lead and drive plans across the next 3 years with a focus on customers, brand and business growth.
You will achieve this by:
- Encourage and manage PDP’s for growth, succession and retention across the manufacturing structure
- Creating a leading organisational structure alongside skills and culture planning
- Implementation of a Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) culture
- Create visible skills matrices and career plans
- Leading site communication and acting as a brand ambassador
You will be:
- A transparent leader – clearly able to communicate current performance and future plans
- Able to challenge at all levels - the team, customer, brand and business
- Want to pursue and achieve world class performance
- Confident, tenacious, enthusiastic and energetic
- A strategic and tactical business thinker
Skills & Qualifications
- Embedded Kaizen culture (Continuous Improvement) through a manufacturing operation
- 5 years+ experience in leading a food production facility
- Methodical with exceptional attention to detail
Closing date for applications is the 9th October 2020.