I am currently recruiting for a Senior Food Technologist to work for a food company based in Somerset who are one of the most exciting companies to work for in the food industry! If you have had 3 years experience working as either a Food Technologist/Customer Technologist, Quality Manager looking for the step up then this could be the role for you.
The main responsibilities of the job will be:
- You will manage a portfolio of customer accounts which will include the major retailers so previous customer experience is a must to be successful in this role.
- One of the main needs for this role will be to build relationships with suppliers/customers so previous experience in this area will be a must.
- You will make sure that all customer audits are managed successfully
- As part of the role you will also provide knowledge on customer standards and requirements to the business
- You will need to have very good computer skills as you will be using all forms of Microsoft and other computer programmes.
- The role will require you to speak to several different customers, present to different customers so you must be ablet o build great relationships and be confident presenting
The Ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience working in a food environment in a similar role
- Have knowledge of HACCP, ideally at Level 4
- Have a relevant degree in Food
- Be Self-motivated and disciplined
If this sounds like the job for you then please call Nick @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org