High innovation food manufacturing start up looking for Finance lead.
A genuinely unique opportunity to join a new start up food manufacturer. The business have already made great investment in a new site which will be live at the end of 2020, building a senior leadership team and developing a commercial strategy for growth in private label retail, B2B and brands. This is the perfect chance to be at the start of the journey and be an integral part of the rapid growth and expansion. This business will offer a range of market leading products in a fast growing and on-trend category.
Reporting to the Business Director the key responsibilities for the role will include performance reporting, rolling forecast, review and develop the commercial, operational, and capital control systems, month end, annual budgets and information systems and business process management.
Alongside the general activities of this role, you will also have the opportunity to lead and deliver financial projects and work closely with other members of the senior leadership team on broader business programmes.
- Accountancy experience gained within food manufacturing or FMCG
- Accountancy qualification from a recognised Accountancy body (CIMA or ACCA)
- Deep understanding, knowledge and experience of ERP systems is essential, SAP Business 1 is desirable
- Understanding production variances and factory scale food processing (for example yields and efficiencies) with the ability to convert data into analysis / information to ensure production management fully understand business performance.
- Experience of building, leading and developing teams
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
Please apply with your CV today or contact me directly to discuss.