Senior Liquid Development Manager
This award-winning FMCG manufacturer is looking for an experienced SLDM to join their growing team. This is a fast paced, pioneering business with a fantastic reputation for quality.
Job Title: Technical Project Manager (R&D)
Location: Central London – will include travel
Salary: competitive + excellent
My client - a crusading, world renowned brand are expanding their team. Due to their phenomenal growth they have a need for a passionate and driven Snr Liquid Development Manager to oversee their increasing portfolio of highly innovative products.
Is this you?
Based at their iconic Head Office in London you will be responsible for ensuring products are launched on time to exceptional standards.
- The success and delivery of the technical liquid development programme to ensure quality and drive their “first to market” innovative approach.
- Ensure that concepts are appropriately scaled up and successfully commercialised alongside project leadership of the liquid development work streams within the innovation and technical teams.
- Work collaboratively with the technical project teams to provide options and solutions which support the delivery of new products and existing product optimisation as well as ensuring legal, nutritional and food safety compliance.
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing and new third-party suppliers
- Degree educated with a strong science background
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects
- Proven, successful experience of working in an FMCG manufacturing or co-packing environment up-scaling and launching new products in accordance with deadlines.
- Experience of practical evaluation of flavours, can effectivity train and run sensory panels and perception testing
- Natural leader with a pro-active, can-do attitude
If this ticks all your boxes and you want to be considered for this amazing opportunity get in touch
What to do next:
If you think this role is for you, email your CV to email@example.com with KG/8027 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) or 07399 935 170 and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That’s ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link!