Marketing & Packaging Coordinator (Part Time)
Job ref: 62705 | £25,000 pro rata + excellent benefits | South Central / Midlands
This role is working for a fast growing and highly respected ambient food manufacturer which is a world-class leader within their market sector. Through constant creativity, they provide top quality, innovative products that deliver a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The business is now looking to appoint a Marketing & Packaging Coordinator to deliver projects to achieve the company’s strategic plan.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Barcode and artwork brief generation
- Liaison with artwork design agencies and packaging companies to ensure deadlines are met
- Liaison with licensors on artwork changes and progressions
- Follow through of internal artwork to ensure accurate and timely sign off
- Follow through of finished product samples to licensor, customer samples and PR agency including all relevant documentation
- Liaising with PR agency to ensure correct samples, product, product briefing information and promotional information for all upcoming NPD launches
- Understanding of the NPD process and projects to ensure that data is accurately entered into shared documents to ensure fast-track process
To be considered for the Marketing & Packaging Coordinator job you will possess previous marketing and packaging experience gained within either an agency or in-house environment.
You will possess good project management skills, be a strong communicator plus be highly organised with fantastic attention to detail.
A clear passion for the food industry is essential and experience working with licensed products is desirable.
The Marketing & Packaging Coordinator job is based in the South Central / Midlands region and is paying £25,000 pro rata. This is a part-time role working a minimum of 3 days per week. This role could also be either permanent or a fixed-term contract.
The business provides excellent benefits including generous holiday allowance, holiday purchase scheme, pension scheme, healthcare plan, retailer discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and free car parking.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, regular office hours, with a combination of working both at home and in the office.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Marketing & Packaging Coordinator job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Packaging Technologist | Artwork Technologist | Marketing Coordinator | Food Packaging Jobs | Food Manufacturing Jobs | Oxfordshire