New Product Development Manager – Consumer Packaging
Do you have a proven track record of delivering NPD within plastic packaging?
Have you worked within the Retail & or Consumer Products sector?
Can you demonstrate successful NPD & EPD delivery from conception to market?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading packaging Manufacturer on the search for an NPD Manager. This is a permanent role based in Southern England.
As the NPD Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the innovation pipeline, developing new, original ideas and taking them from concept through to launch.
- Lead the product development of large innovation projects / new range launches alongside the curation of the client’s core range
- Build collaborative supplier relationships to ensure the best innovations are brought to the business and are delivered efficiently.
- Keep on top of what is new, relevant and emerging are the consumer product sector, using trends to design inspiring product solutions and feed the innovation pipeline
- Lead feasibility assessments throughout the product development life cycle, proactively flagging risks which could hinder the delivery of solutions that meet brand, consumer, technical and commercial requirements
- Understand your products; know the functionality of the ingredients used & challenge industry norms
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years’ industry experience across plastic packaging
- An impressive track record delivering successful NPD to market
- Proven project management skills
- Flair for innovation
- Experience working within brand guidelines
- Understanding of HACCP and site technical standards
If you are creative and can meet the challenge to make your creations fit for market by balancing commercial, technical and manufacturing requirements, then we want to hear from you.
On offer is a Competitive Salary + Benefits.
Please contact Anette Fink today for further information