We are currently working with a very progressive and forward thinking Fresh Produce, fruit business, who have made some brilliant strides forward in recent years. As a result of this they have a new requirement for a Finance Assistant to join their team, thanks to the growth they have experienced. This is a great opportunity to join a business who are very much in the ascendency and to help continue this growth. The role is based near Arundel, West Sussex.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Prepare payroll information on a weekly basis from Crop Picker software including consolidation on a fortnightly and monthly basis to be provided to the Financial Controller
- Maintain agricultural records on Priva, Crop Picker and Gate Keeper computer systems
- Maintain stock and data records of fruit, packaging, trial fruit production and miscellaneous items
- Production of data to facilitate periodical reporting to 3rd parties
- Maintain communication with rest of the accounts function to ensure cashflow commitments, asset purchases, and any other developments are relayed
- Support admin requirements at all sites
- Provide periodic dashboard analysis to communicate financial and non-financial KPIs
- Track project costs on existing and developing sites. Specifically, variances and cashflow implications
- Enter production data into ERP system to take picked product through production jobs, accrue appropriate costs and generate sold product for invoicing to internal and external customers
- Monitor costings, accruals and other financial data relating to the job
- Monitor and administer yield and waste data generated by each production job
- Procure fruit packaging as required and administer in the systems via Expense POs
- Organise any requirements of the permanent and seasonal staff, e.g. accommodation, travel bookings, subsistence, etc
The role does involve travelling to different sites therefore you will require a Full and clean, UK Driving Licence.