Health & Safety Manager - FMCG
This is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a market-leading food group at one of their manufacturing sites in Oxfordshire.
Role: Health & Safety Manager
Salary: up to £45k + benefits
- Must have previous experience in a Health & Safety Manager role in a manufacturing – preferably Food or FMCG but will consider other manufacturing.
- You will be NEBOSH qualified or working to this and started your study
- Display effective communication, listening, influencing, and persuading skills at all levels.
- Ability to apply knowledge of Health and Safety/Environmental legislation
- Driver for continuous improvement within your role & the site
What you will be doing:
- To develop, implement, monitor, and maintain all Health & Safety Policies, Procedures, Systems and Legislative requirements to achieve and exceed company and UK /EU legal requirements within the manufacturing operations.
- To continually maintain, develop and improve safety standards.
- Ensure that the Company Health & Safety Policy is kept up to date and reviewed, as necessary.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of the site through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- You will be the main point of contact for all H&S matters and manage all contractors on site too.
- Arrange and carry out in liaison with other personnel, safety training of all employees. Ensuring that all training records are up to date and that all statutory training is in place.
- My client is a well-known, manufacturer of food products to all the major retailers.
- Excellent career prospects exist for ambitious individuals.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/8080 in the subject field to email@example.com or call Carole on 0161 832 7463