Our client is a successful food importer/exporter, based in the Northern Home Counties, who are looking to expand their business by adding an experienced meat, poultry or fish trader to their team.
Trading a variety of high quality, meat, fish and poultry products into manufacturing, retail and food service customers in the UK, Ireland and Europe. The successful candidate will be already have an existing customer base and will be working on creating new business opportunities, liaising with suppliers, process orders and work with the team to ensure customer requirements are met, all the while providing excellence in customer service. This is an office based role and will suit someone with finely tuned negotiation skills and an excellent working knowledge of the meat, fish and poultry industry.
• Import, export and account management experience in the meat industry
• A proactive relationship builder with both customers and a “can do” attitude
• A good understanding of meat/seafood industry and also frozen food trading would be useful
• Highly developed negotiation skills
• An organised individual with a level of independence and professionalism
• Excellent communicator with good face to face and telephone customer service skills
• Computer literate
• Able to deliver a good quality of service for customers
Ref Code: FMW39351
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.