So, what will I be doing?
As a Senior Customer Technologist you'll be the face of Yeo Valley to our retailer technical colleagues. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well loved business at a pivotal time in our technical journey, as we look towards the future of how we operate.
As part of this team, your focus will be on building effective customer relationships and customer confidence. You will support and partner across the business to ensure we deliver on customer and brand projects, building strong technical plans and meeting our customer and brand technical requirements. You will work to provide the business with a clear understanding of customer technical requirements and partner effectively to ensure delivery.
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts
- Facilitate the interaction and activities between customers and sites/internal stakeholders
- Take the lead in liaising cross functionally with sites and customers
- Provide expertise on customer standards and requirements to the business
- Business partner/project manage and support on customer projects
- Work cross functionally to support customer cost out/value chain initiatives
- Ensure customer audits and visits are managed effectively
Sounds interesting, what do I need?
The important things:
- Science or similar degree
- Experience in Quality & Food safety management roles
- Customer management experience
- Strong People and Communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective networking and influencing skills
- Great at building relationships internally and externally and is able to operate effectively at all levels
Even better if:
- You have HACCP Level 4 qualification
Why should I join the family?
We’re independent, British and proud to be making the highest quality yogurts, desserts and ice cream under the Yeo Valley brand and for many of the UK’s major retailers. Operating from four dairies and two logistics centres in Somerset and Devon, we employ over 1700 staff and produce more than 25% of the UK’s packaged yogurt.
We’re sure you don’t need convincing, but there’s a whole host of benefits that we offer including:
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- non-contributory pension scheme
- life cover
- healthcare cash back plan
- cycle to work scheme
- subsidised Yeo Valley products and services
- preferential rates with our partners
- annual bonus (as part of the Employee Benefit Trust, based on company performance for the year)
- learning and development opportunities; we’re committed to ensuring all of our employees have the chance to grow
Our closing dates are a guide for when the application window should close, although we may close the advert sooner if we can. So, we recommend you get your application in straight away – and don’t miss the opportunity to join us!
Unfortunately, we’re not able to provide employment sponsorship to candidates at this moment in time.
Please note that Yeo Valley do not accept speculative agency applications; we will only accept applications from preferred suppliers that have been submitted to us via our recruitment portal at the point of instruction.