Job ref: 62712 | £23,000 - £25,000 | London / Essex
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an inspirational food business which is dedicated to producing the highest quality traditional products using modern facilities, techniques and systems.
As QA Assistant, you will be assisting and ensuring good manufacturing practices are followed on site and helping to maintain a high level of hygiene and cleanliness.
You will be responsible for the monitoring and verification of all food safety, legality and quality procedures as outlined within the company’s Food Safety and Quality Management System.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining quality and food safety procedures and standards
- Carry out verification checks including temperature, CCPs and pre-requisite requirements
- Ensure all food handling employees understand and comply with food safety and hygiene standards, conducting training as necessary
- Maintain the traceability system and production records to ensure accurate due diligence
- Ensure all recording equipment is calibrated
- Ensure labels and artwork are to specification
- Ensure information on product quality is continually fed back to the Technical and Production Managers
- Assist in conducting internal audits and the maintenance of BRC certification
To be considered for the QA Assistant job, you will ideally be educated to a degree level in a food related discipline and have previous experience in a quality assurance role within the food manufacturing industry.
You will ideally have good knowledge of third-party auditing including EFSIS and BRC plus be literate in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Any additional qualifications such as Food Safety, Food Hygiene and HACCP are all desirable.
The QA Assistant job is based in the London / Essex region and is paying £23,000 - £25,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
The core working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, variable between 6 am – 8.30 pm.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the QA Assistant job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Quality Auditor | Quality Assurance Assistant | QA Auditor | Quality Assistant | QA Technologist | Quality Controller | Quality Assistant | Quality Technologist | Food Industry QA Jobs in London | Food Graduate Jobs | Food Safety Jobs in London