Account Manager – Supply Chain.
Location: Scotland Central Belt
Salary: TBC c£50k + Excellent Benefits.
Job Title – Supply Chain Account Manager.
- Manage the demand profile of the business by effectively planning the operational supply chain.
- Imperative that you ensure that it meets the needs of customer service, inventory levels, stock turn and manufacturing requirements whilst optimising customer, product, and overall business contribution.
- Responsible for driving very close collaboration with customers and third-party logistics as forecast and order fulfilment are key to the Supply Chain.
- Actively develop own personal and professional skills, keeping up to date with EU/industry/market reforms, developments, and changes
- Major FMCG Supply Chain exposure and experience is essential to this role as is experience in previously heading up Supply Chain.
- Knowledge and familiarity of SAP processes is essential.
- You will need to be at Degree level, preferably a degree relevant to this role.
- You need to be able to demonstrate significant achievements you have implemented in line with previous Supply Chain positions e.g. cost improvements.
- Well established Food Manufacturer with a large reach of customers both UK and internationally based.
- This would be an excellent opportunity for big hitter working their way up the seniority ladder.
If you would like to hear more about this position then reach out to Hannah McGrail at Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk or call Hannah direct on 07450406505 quoting reference #HM8113