Quality Team Leader
As Quality Assurance Team Leader, your role is to assist in maintaining a programme of quality assurance activity by ensuring that products manufactured and supplied by the company are safe, authentic legal and meet or exceed customer expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure a safe working environment and safe working practices at all times
• Ensure that food safety, quality and the environment are not compromised
• Ensure all products are produced to agreed specification, within company HACCP & BRC systems
• Ensure that all rules, procedures and policies whether written or unwritten are adhered to
• Provide guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to a group of Quality Assurance Technicians to meet site goals and objectives
• To manage and assist with the development of an effective quality assurance system, ensuring that Quality and Food Safety are appropriately managed to meet set objectives.
• To ensure that all finished product meet agreed specifications and investigate corrective actions in circumstances that the specification is outside the agreed parameters.
• Proficient in IT tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Must hold a Food Science or Technology qualification or experience in a similar role within a food manufacturing environment.
• Extensive experience and/or knowledge of food safety standards (e.g. BRC & Retailer Standards)
• Excellent communication skills and a strong eye for detail
• Basic Food Hygiene, Level 3 HACCP & Internal Auditing qualification
For further information please call Lesa on 0208 203 1000 or email your CV to Lesa@cparecruitment.com