We are looking for an Industrial Electrician to work at the Ayrshire food manufacturer.
Key Results Areas:
An integral member of the sites Manufacturing Team, supporting business processes to proactively maintain equipment to deliver Safety and reliability.
Responds effectively to equipment breakdowns, minimizing downtime and working with the Team to identify root cause and deliver improvement plans where appropriate.
Working with OEM & approved contractors as required
Knowledge of the following is required:
• Industrial 3 phase supplies
• Load balancing
• Lighting circuits
• Analytical fault finding
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities and attributes:
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to work from schematic drawings
• Conversant with current legislation and H&S regulations
• Minimum 17th Edition
• Good communication skills, verbally and written, with colleagues at all levels.
Hours of work:
• Dayshift - Monday - Friday 6am - 3pm including every second Saturday 7am – 11am
• Dayshift - Monday - Thursday - 48 hours (4 x 12 hour shifts) including every second Saturday 7am - 11am
Candidate must have a full driving license.
Indicative Salary Range: £27000 - 30000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.