Supply Chain Project Manager.
Location: Scotland Central Belt
Salary: TBC c£50k + Excellent Benefits.
Job Title – Supply Chain Project Manager.
- Responsible for driving very close collaboration with customers and third-party logistics as forecast and order fulfilment are key to the Supply Chain.
- Imperative that you ensure everything meets the needs of customer service, inventory levels, stock turn and manufacturing requirements whilst optimising customer, product, and overall business contribution.
- Actively develop own personal and professional skills, keeping up to date with EU/industry/market reforms, developments, and changes
- Major FMCG Supply Chain exposure and experience is essential to this role.
- Knowledge and familiarity of SAP processes is essential.
- You will need to be at Degree level, preferably a degree relevant to this role.
- You need to be able to demonstrate significant achievements you have implemented in line with previous Supply Chain positions e.g. cost improvements.
- Well established Food Manufacturer with a large reach of customers both UK and internationally based.
If you would like to hear more about this position then reach out to Hannah McGrail at Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk or call Hannah direct on 07450406505 quoting reference #HM8113