Job Title: Project Engineer
Salary: Circa £45k to £50k + Package (Healthcare, Bonus, Car Allowance etc)
Do you have experience implementing projects in a food manufacturing blue chip environment? This World class ambient food manufacturing business needs someone with a strong engineering background to ensure all processes and optimisations are sustained with rigour and discipline.
- You are required to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a food manufacturing environment actively installing CAPEX projects.
- Your project experience will consist of installing, packaging, process machinery up to full production line installations.
- Strong leadership skills, willing to be challenged, versatile and flexible.
- Ideally, you will be degree qualified with Prince 2 and/or a Six Sigma Black Belt.
Key Role Requirements.
- Deliver the correct engineering technical solution, CAPEX control, prioritisation & robust delivery of projects to support the UK business units. You will be responsible for all aspects of delivery of full lifecycle project engineering for capital projects.
- Would work closely with factory teams to deliver the capital investment plan across UK & Ireland, with links to the global PMO.
- Multi-site world class ambient food manufacturer.
- The company actively promotes career progression.
To apply for this challenging role, please send a copy of your CV quoting reference HM8132 to Hannah.email@example.com or for a confidential conversation, call me on 07450406505.