We are looking for a Private Label Development Manager to work with the UK retailers for this well known company in Surrey.
Working with UK private label customers’ technical management, liaising with factories, the European quality team and commercial functions, the main purpose of the role is to ensure all products and manufacturing sites conform to quality standards, policies and regulatory requirements.
- Key Customer contact for all development, renovation ,packaging and product communication
- Project lead from development brief to launch for all NPD and packaging renovations
- Ensuring all new and existing products conform to customer guidelines, policies and specification.
- Lead for packaging design changes, pack copy and artwork approval based on approved product specification
- All aspects of customer specifications are submitted RFT and within agreed timescales
- Organise and lead customer meetings and technical visits to manufacturing sites .
- Monitoring product performance through consistency/benchmarking panels and Customer Product KPI’s
- Proven own label experience
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Strong levels of analytical curiosity and capability to develop product and process knowledge
- Good presentation and influencing skills with the ability to move things forward
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid Excel skills
- Fluent in English. French language is also preferable but not essential.
The position will require the flexibility to travel on Company businesses, as business needs dictate, so applicants must be prepared to spend time away from home in accordance with the requirements of the job.
Package includes up to a 10% bonus, private medical, 6% matched pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, 5 weeks holiday per annum, Flexitime, plus 8 days flex per annum
Indicative Salary Range: £35000 - 40000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.