Fantastic opportunity to join a major food business which is one of the top, privately owned companies in the UK.
They have ambitious growth plans and due to demand they are looking for an experienced Packaging Manager to join their team based in Oxfordshire. This position would suit an experienced Packaging supervisor looking for their next challenge, ideally from a Factory/Manufacturing/FMCG environment.
- Follow the company Health & Safety guidelines
- Ensure that packaging levels are maintained to satisfy customer requirements, while working within agreed stock level limits, labour requirements, yields and budgets.
- Ensure that packaging is organised to prevent zero production lost time
- Effectively manage all working processes to meet BRC and other external and internal audit criteria, including CCP's, GMP, Complaints, Non-Conformances and Audit readiness
- To deliver operational strategy by motivating and giving clear direction to the team developing and maintaining Quality-based production, whilst monitoring individual, team and machine Performance
- Conduct regular GMP and Health and Safety audits reinforcing positive behaviour and dealing with non-compliance
- Involved with material planning, availability and yield KPI's vs standards & operational budget
- Ensure all manning is planned in line with cost's and adequate labour is available to deliver production plans through Holiday/Absent Management
- experienced Packaging Supervisor – Manager looking for their next challenge
- Ability to motivate a team
- Have experience of working in an FMCG manufacturing company
- Demonstrate flexibility when needed
- Have cultural awareness within a multi-ethnic workforce
- Computer literate with experience of stock holding systems
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962-131fmj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.