A fantastic opportunity for a Applications manager has just become available. If you are interested in working for one of the biggest food brands and have a love for applications than this could be the job for you. The company are happy for people to work at home for part of the week so even if you are not based in Hampshire but are happy to travel a few times a week this job could still be for you.
Opportunities like this don't come around that often and if you are currently working as a Applications Manager, R&D Manager or Applications Scientist and you are looking for a new role or a new challenge than this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As well as having great experience the company are also looking for someone who can fit in with the team culture, this is just as important for them. Everyone who works for the business has a good energy, a good drive for work and a passion for what they do and this is a must for anyone to be successful with this company.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- You will take accountability for the NPD lab including the safety of the lab and also helping to develop the lab technician.
- You will lead the development of products from product development brief to launch so previous experience of concept to launch is crucial for this position.
- You will also be responsible for leadership of the sensory panel, lab scale creation of new products and taking control of factory trials.
- You will have 2 direct report into yourself so previous people management is important but is not a must for this role.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years NPD experience at a senior level in R&D/Applications or NPD
- Have a Science of Food Science degree or something similar
- Have experience of managing a team
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest Food Jobs on 0117 3252 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org