Assistant Technical Manager – Food
Are you currently working in the Technical Department of a High-Risk food manufacturer and do you want the opportunity to progress and receive training and development to further your career?
Job Title: Assistant Technical Manager
Location: East Kent
Salary: Circa £30-35k plus benefits
You will have solid experience working within food manufacturing technical function, and be ready for your first step as an assistant technical manager and would suit an experienced technologist with UK retail exposure wanting their next career move to management.
- Food safety & HACCP
- Experience in a technical customer-facing role (UK retail facing is must).
- UK retailer’s specification writing one or more (M&S FIND, Waitrose PPW, Sainsbury’s Evolve, ALDI eSpec).
- Working alongside the Technical Managers, you will ensure that all specifications are accurate and complete.
- You will also work closely with the customers, in particular the major UK retailers, investigating food safety issues or complaints
- This company are an award-winning luxury manufacturer that make for all the major retailers and also have their own brand.
- They’re growing and so can you, with this role that offers someone an opportunity to develop their technical experience to the next level.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/8106 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07399 935 170