The Operations Manager will take full responsibility for site operations capability and efficiency plus the management and delivery of capital projects.
As the Operations Manager you will provide leadership, support and guidance as a subject matter expert and a key member of the site leadership team.
You will deploy IWS lean methodologies, striving for zero loss and 100% colleague involvement.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading, coaching and developing the site line structures
- Delivering against a set of strong KPI’s striving for continuous improvement
- Autonomous site operational responsibility – leading with Engineering and Manufacturing
- Deployment of IWS (lean approach) and lead pillar activity
- Strategic input and P&L management
The multi-award-winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
£7.5k car allowance
Lots more great, flexible benefits
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrable leadership skills with a track record of developing people
- Strong business acumen with the ability to drive focused improvement through the use of financial data
- Strong track record of delivering positive, successful change in a food manufacturing environment