Senior NPD Technologist (Beverages)
Salary: circa £60-65k DOE + attractive benefits package
This is a brand new opportunity for a Senior R&D / Liquid Development professional to be involved in the development of a long term innovation strategy. This is a fast paced, pioneering business with a fantastic reputation for quality. A true chance to make a difference and run with this huge project!
- Technical liquid development and project leadership experience with a track record of delivering results is essential whether from the Food and Drink industry or FMCG
- Minimum of 8 years in a food/drink or FMCG manufacturing discipline. Lab experience essential.
- Degree or relevant qualification in a science discipline along with project management qualifications.
- Liquid knowledge of ingredients, formulations and sensory is essential
- You will have experience of working with manufacturing departments driving cross functional project teams
- You need well-developed interpersonal skills, specifically relationship building, facilitation, written / verbal communication
- Strong leadership skills will enable you to drive and lead complex projects
- You will swiftly respond to ensure projects are delivered to plan
- As Senior Liquid Development Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the annual operating plan through project leadership and management of the liquid work streams within the team.
- Maximising business benefits for UK projects, you’ll ensure thorough, robust technical liquid expertise is applied to gain competitive advantage and ensure liquid solutions are delivered right first time.
- The team consists of a group of highly trained professionals who are focused on supporting the business by adding value through excellent partnership collaboration.
- You will Implement and champion the liquid development strategy.
- This new opportunity now exists for a Liquids R&D Manager to focus on the development of the innovation strategy and to give the business sustainable competitive advantage.
- Their passions are for best in class packaging, for developing superior products that consumers drink and love, and for impeccable delivery of projects.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/5949 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.