A food manufacturer who are respected and established in the FMCG industry is looking for an experienced QA Supervisor/QA Lead audit ready mentality and a genuine passion for working in a fast paced environment!
The ideal candidate will need to be resilient, quick thinking, have great attention to detail and experience working with retailers.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Reduction of quality failures and non conformances
* Auditing on site raw materials and following the process from activity on the factory floor to finished product
* Retaining the high standards of customer service and working within the required timescales
* Ensuring all documentation and records are completed and up to date
* Develop and support the QA's in line with training, HACCP standards and ability to drive the team to forward
Experience working within UK Food manufacturing, BRC, HACCP is required as well exposure to managing a team.
As the successful candidate will be liaising with various departments across the site, the role will suit a self-motivated and outgoing personality with the ability to communicate at all levels.
If you feel this opportunity is for you and you meet the above criteria then click apply - alternatively you can send through your C.V to email@example.com or phone 01780 483 999.