Successful, dynamic food business manufacturing a range of products for the retail and food service markets. This is a state-of-the-art food site.
Due to internal promotion, we are currently recruiting a Lead Engineer.
Reporting to the Divisional Engineering Manager you will lead and manage a range of engineers ensuring the smooth running of the factory by resolving predominately mechanical and electrical breakdowns, delivering maintenance and driving improvements
- Motivate guide and train the engineering team
- To lead the focus on PPM onsite whilst always ensuring that there is a pro-active approach to planned maintenance and a high PPM output
- Manage on site contractors
- Deliver on plant uptime and maintenance KPIs through planned, preventative & predictive maintenance
- Deliver improvement work on machinery and site improvement work
- Ensure Engineering time is managed effectively and that that there is low Engineering down-time
- Minimum of 3 years’ engineering experience
- Hands on ability. This is not a theoretical engineering role
- Multi-skilled with formal engineering qualification to ONC, NVQ Level 3 or higher, in an electrical or mechanical subject or a Nationally recognised apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number KH/EL
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.