Are you currently working in a senior HR role or looking for a new job within HR? My client, a leading food manufacture are looking to employ a HR Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in HR and is looking to use this in a great company. To be selected for this role you will need to have previous Food Manufacturing experience and a CIPD qualification.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Provide objectives to support the HR strategy for the Senior Management team
- To conduct disciplinary meetings as and when required
- To make sure that weekly and monthly payrolls are processed and completed on time.
- You will oversee all HR admin work and make sure that it is completed within timelines.
- You will work closely with the Training Manager to help develop training plans and organise staff training
The Ideal candidate will:
- Be confident in using all forms of Microsoft Office
- Have previous experience working in a HR position
- Have a partial or full CIPD qualification
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com