Supply Chain Inventory Co-ordinator
Based, Bishops Stortford, Monday - Friday
£Competitive basic + Benefits + Perkbox
One of our delicious Gü Puds is eaten every second somewhere in the world.
In the UK, Gü is now the number one premium dessert brand with well over 20% market share, while in France and Germany Gü is the second largest premium chilled dessert brand.
Find out more about Gü’s mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere, transforming sweet moments into explosions of pleasure at our website.
Down spoons for a second and meet the team behind the taste. We’re on a mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere. Our job description is simply this: to transform each sweet moment into an explosion of pleasure.
Hard work? Not really.
To us, it’s a labour of love. A journey of joy. Every atom of cheesecake, mousse, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. Delicious, explosive victory. Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we’ve been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions.
Today, from our London HQ to the sunny shores of Australia, we’re taking the world by storm. Food fanatics everywhere have entered a new dimension of deliciousness.
The fact is, we love our job. And you can taste it.
As an Inventory Co-Ordinator you will oversee the day to day operation of the Logistics facility. This includes ensuring checks and balances of all inbound and outbound deliveries at all 3PL’s have been processed accurately on SAP.
- Daily audit check of all inbound & outbound activity at 3PL’s. Check delivery information on 3PL portal ensuring that inbound & outbound deliveries have been successfully created in SAP for orders delivered up until the previous day
- Identify Outbound deliveries in “Inconsistent” status, correct and clear all these inconsistencies, and release the Outbound Delivery for SAP to invoice automatically
- Provide a detailed weekly/monthly report which compares SAP transactions to distributer shipped volume to ensure all customer order have been captured accurately on SAP
- Detailed summary of all 3PL stock
- FMCG experience in supply chain
- Experience in inventory management, customer delivery and forecasting experience
- Knowledge of SAP
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Strong IT / systems use, with good excel skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3049/183
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications will be forwarded to our Outsourced Recruitment Partner, Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.