Role: Customer Service Coordinator
Salary: £23,000 per annum
A large client of ours who are a market leader in the FMCG sector is looking a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team. They are looking for a driven candidate to effectively oversee the day to day management of key customer accounts for the business aswell as maintaining a high level of service.
This will be achieved through the effective use of processes and systems which are measured against KPI's and targets. Strong communication skills and experience with SAP will be an advantage as this will be utilized in your day to day activities.
Other roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Delivers high quality & effective communication using all relevant channels i.e phone, mail, web
* Co-ordinating the service requirements of customers with the appropriate departments as necessary for ensuring effective customer service
* Effectively delivers against defined processes & work instructions
* Adheres to the data protection act and other compliance requirements
* Support team, colleagues, peers & internal key stakeholders to ensure OTIF and effective delivery of products & services
* Maintain knowledge of products, services, systems & processes
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or 07585669351.