Supply Chain Manager - FMCG
My client is an FMCG manufacturer, keen to speak to ambitious, driven and experienced Supply Chain Managers for this new role.
Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Central belt Scotland + travel
Salary: c£60K + Benefits
- Do you have experience in a Supply Chain role in an FMCG environment?
- Has your role incorporated Planning, Logistics and Customer Service?
- Can you clearly demonstrate your organisational, planning, communication and influencing skills?
- Do you have management qualifications and experience in developing a committed supply chain team?
- Do you have the potential to progress to Director level?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, you will focus on minimising working capital as well as ensuring an effective cooperation between the Sales, Commercial and Production departments.
- Champion Customer Service culture to ensure order fulfilment is given highest possible priority within the other working constraints being worked under.
- Align Supply Chain planning policies with the commercial, finance and manufacturing teams to target bringing best possible balance to short, medium, and long-term rolling plans.
- Work collaboratively with Commercial Sales & Commercial Finance to continuously improve forecasting process and forecast accuracy – at macro and micro level.
- Management of logistics processes from material receipt against supplier purchase orders, to final delivery of finished product on customer orders.
- My client is a brand leading manufacturing company supplying innovative products to the consumer markets.
- With ambitious growth plans this is a great time to join and be part of this quality focussed business.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/SCMS to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465955.