Successful dynamic food business manufacturing a range of products for the retail and food service markets. This is a state-of-the-art food site.
Due to growth we are recruiting an additional head.
Reporting to the Divisional Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for driving customer availability and improving service levels. Working to bring together Planning, Packing performance and Inventory Control all at the best cost solution within the business.
- The Planning Manager Work collaboratively with colleagues to effectively plan customer demand and inventory requirement
- Drive operational execution of; Sales order Process, Stock Control, and Capacity Planning
- Creation and implementation of Planning and stock control Strategy
- Setting and monitoring packaging usage forecasts.
- Assist site managers in achieving production efficiencies through reduced change overs and maximising use of automation
- Leading the team, providing training, guidance and supporting ongoing development
- Working to a enhance planning and forecasting processes and improve efficiency and productivity
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent analytical capability
- Advanced numerical skills
- Process driven
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organising capability
- Flexible and able to adapt to change at short notice in line with the demands of the business
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962/125fmj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.