Operating with a range of strategic partnerships within health institutes, leading Universities and with a number of contract manufacturing organisations, the business is a market leader within the development and supply of cutting-edge functional products providing both finished products for consumers and wellness solutions for global food, beverage and healthcare companies.
Having established a very strong R&D platform, the business is currently commercialising its expertise exploring both the Business to Consumer (branded products) and Business to Business (functional ingredients) routes to market. As the company grows its consumer health franchise through next generation pipeline development, it will continue to explore the potential of its unique compound with a view to improving potency through fractionation and separation technologies.
- Lead the development and regulatory strategy on an international basis
- Leadership and support throughout the process of preparation, submission and approval of registration applications for product, health claims and enzymes in global markets
- Internal point of contact for regulatory input into project work/campaigns/partnerships
- Provide decision support to the wider business in relation to new and proposed regulations/changes and how they impact on regulatory road maps and strategy planning
- Achieve regulatory compliance internally for all external materials via the Marketing Approval Program (MAP)
- Active involvement in external Food law (IFST) and Trade Associations (FDF) to help shape legislative decisions and to gain up to date information about regulatory changes
- A background in food and food supplements, preferably in ingredients with a business to business focus
- Ideally have experience in the European, US and Asian markets
- A strong network in the regulatory field
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to prepare strategy plans and present them to the team
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- A team player with a strong desire to achieve
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and solve problems
- Related or relevant industry sector experience
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.