Would you like to be part of something new and exciting? Our client is an established food business with exciting future plans for growth and development. Working with many prestigious QSR customers, supplying a range of fantastic delicious food products, the business is part of a larger food group and possesses a unique culture and a real passion for food.
Reporting to the Development & Technical Director, you will manage product development with all the business suppliers and customers ensuring all launches are on time, in keeping with the brief and technically compliant.
- Working alongside Technical and Sales to develop and launch products from suppliers ensuring all necessary internal and external (customer specific) documentation is completed.
- Managing the full product development process with external factories including briefing, sample assessment and amends, specifications review and approval, cooking validations and artwork approval.
- Ensuring all new products meet legal, quality and safety requirements
- Managing repack - including product specs, factory labels and sourcing and sizing of packaging
- Critical Path management ensuring on time launches of all projects
- Customer presentations, quality panels and exhibitions.
- Maintain detailed category knowledge through store visits, data, trend analysis.
- Collaborative working with internal and external contacts including other supplier partners, technical, supply chain and procurement.
- Previous development experience essential
- Self-motivated individual with ability to manage own time and prioritise effectively.
- A passion & interest in all thing’s foodie, including restaurant and retail trends, packaging innovation and new ingredients.
- Team player
- Cost awareness to ensure profitable development process.
- Customer Management
- Food related degree or equivalent
- Food labelling knowledge
- Food Hygiene Qualification
- HACCP Qualification
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.