Job Title: Farm Auditor
Location: South West
Salary: to £35,000
Benefits pension and company vehicle
Fantastic opportunity to join a major food business which is one of the top, privately owned companies in the UK.
They have ambitious growth plans and due to demand they are looking for an experienced Farm Auditor to join their team. You will have farm knowledge and be able to set the audit standards. Continuous improvements to be uploaded to a cloud based system.
- To carry out audits on a transparent, equitable and consistent basis
- Work with the central contract supplies admin team to ensure that all documentation associated with audits is recorded on the appropriate database and where appropriate copies are sent to the farm.
- To help maintain compliance to the audit schedule required by our client base.
- To carry out routine checks within the agreed timeframes and provide feedback to both the company and the farm.
- To carry out Farm assessment on both company and contracted farms on an annual or biannual basis.
- To ensure that the assessment process is adequately updated with a view to encouraging the continuous improvement of standards of production and welfare.
- Possess strong IT skills with experience of excel, word, and cloud-based systems
- Has the skills to work alone on a regular basis. a self-motivated individual able to work under pressure and within agreed timeframes.
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Has experience of the industry standards and is able to utilise this to drive continuous improvement across their region
- Willingness to travel is essential as the role will have national travel requirements
- The candidate must be able to drive and flexible in terms of time and travel – this role will be field based on 4.5 days per week
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962/132
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.