An expanding company and market leader is looking to add someone to their packaging department.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Deliver Packaging Artwork FTP dates on time.
- Ensure Shop front web and Packaging Extranet is up to date.
- Assist in Packaging projects which will remove cost from the business.
- Coordinate Artwork to printers including cutter guide submission and briefing forms.
- Reconcile invoices against Artworks and prepare for payment within agreed deadlines
- Rationalise, where possible, packaging substrates/types within the business.
- Provide forecasting information to suppliers in preparation for annual packaging needs
- Develop and maintain a transparent Database on company Packaging processes, types and specifications.
- Co-ordinate Packaging trials for Head of Packaging.
- Reporting on Packaging Projects.
- Assist in Environmental reporting.
- To complete sample requests from the wider business.
- Any other reasonable duties as may be required to fulfil the needs of the role.
We are interested in speaking with candidates with previous experience in a similar capacity, ideally within the food or fresh produce sector.
Driving licence essential
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.