Production & Warehouse Manager
Job ref: 62720 | c. £35,000 | West London
You will be working for an innovative and expanding food business which has won several prestigious awards for their great tasting products. The business has ambitious growth plans, so there is ample opportunity for career growth and development within the company.
The purpose of your job will be to lead the production, packing and warehouse teams in order to produce, pack and dispatch high quality, safe food, ensuring efficient operations in accordance with food safety, quality, quantity, hygiene and cost parameters.
- Ensure adequate resources are available for the day to day food production operation
- Ensure production is operating at optimum efficiency
- Plan production schedules to meet customer demand
- Ensure all products are manufactured to agreed specifications
- Ensure all staff follow company procedure to guarantee finished product safety, quality, and legality
- Encourage staff morale and motivation by effective communication
- Oversee the storage, warehouse, and dispatch function, ensuring orders are shipped in a timely manner in line with customer expectations
To be considered for the Production & Warehouse Manager job, you will be highly organised, have excellent analytical skills and possess a solid track record working within food manufacturing production.
You will have excellent team management and communication skills, lead by example plus be ambitious with a passion for making improvements, implementing change and growing with the business.
The Production & Warehouse Manager job is based in West London and is paying c. £35,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Production & Warehouse Manager job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Food Production Manager | Warehouse Manager | Head of Production | Operations Manager | Packing Manager | London | Food Manufacturing Jobs