South East London – Kent (Inner M25)
Our client is a highly successful International pharmaceutical business that works closely with multiple retailers, major chemist chains and independents. To maintain their growth, they require a Field based Account Executive to manage regional chains and very successful high turnover individual pharmacists.
- Selling the full range of their products and services to an existing portfolio of independent customers
- Managing and developing relationships with independent pharmacies & small group accounts
- Increasing range, service levels, sales and profitability.
- Working closely with customers to develop joint business plans
- Possessing strong commercial judgement and excellent negotiation sales skills.
- A successful record in territory management and field sales is essential.
- A confident business developer – with an understanding of the sales process is required.
- Have a background in FMCG sales, the On-Trade, Food Service or Pharmacy
Candidates must be able to demonstrate commercial success using small budgets successfully.
In return our client can offer an exciting career that will both stretch and stimulate in a company that can offer an exciting career.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 7/154fmj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.