Our team at the bakery is expanding!
An exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team based in Ashbourne Derbyshire. This role will support the team to enable growth and development of new, tasty and exciting products.
Work with the NPD team in a practical and administration role, including the loading of data onto Tropos; the company’s ERP system, proof reading pack copy and artwork, completing the Set Up Folders for new product launches, and assisting with the creation of Critical Paths. Training in the broader aspects of bakery related NPD Technology and the Technical and Commercial interfaces within the company.
· High level of numeracy and literacy
· Experience of working within a food manufacturing environment, or 1 year placement
· Experience of back of pack copy and artwork checking
· Some exposure to, and experience of, ERP systems
· Organised methodical ,methods of working
· Acute attention to detail and ability to record information accurately for trials and reports
· Flexibility to working hours of work to allow for trials on either shift and / or the occasional weekend shifts
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK at the point of offer, and for the tenure of appointment.
Strictly no agencies