Position: Production Supervisor
Neokare Nutrition is the first company in Europe to manufacture and bring the concept of collecting, processing and marketing 100% human breast milk products to save the lives of premature & critically ill infants.
The purpose of the Production Supervisor job is to take a hands-on approach for the daily activities of the manufacturing department, ensuring the smooth running of the production unit.
This is a Full-time role based at the state-of-the-art Redditch manufacturing site with multiple cleanrooms, deep freezer and on site chemical and microbiology lab.
- Responsible for production activities to meet specification and customer satisfaction of the product
- Ensure cleaning & hygiene standards are maintained
- Monitor plant maintenance, ensuring machinery is maintained
- Complete production related documentation to comply with GMP requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification as Dairy/Food Engineer, Dairy/Food Technologist or similar educational background
- Experience of Production Management within dairy production or in the development of dairy products
- Planning knowledge
To be considered for the Production Supervisor job, you must have a solid food production track record together with previous supervisory, line leader or team leader experience.
Experience of working in a BRC/ISO accredited food production environment is desirable.
The core working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Alternate job titles
Production Team Leader | Production Line Leader | Assistant Production Manager | Production Shift Supervisor | Production Shift Leader