The Technical Assistant will work closely with the Technical Manager and the team and will be responsible for the following:
- Facilitate all customer complaints
- Distribute Technical KPIs weekly/monthly
- Complete Customer Questionnaires
- Dealing with all purchase orders
- Administer Intake paperwork
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Commercial awareness
- Good communication skills, including verbal and written
- Assertive Team player
- Customer focused
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Quality standards
- Microsoft Programmes knowledge
Hours of work – 8am – 5pm – 45 hours gross per week (please note that hours may vary in order to fulfil the needs of the business)
Rate of pay: Salary discussed at interview.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.