Exciting and dynamic food business and due to growth we are currently recruiting an engineer. Are you looking to the security of food? We are happy to consider engineers from a range of industries
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be part of a team ensuring the smooth running of the factory by resolving predominately mechanical and electrical breakdowns, delivering maintenance and driving improvements
- To carry out PPM onsite whilst always ensuring that there is a pro-active approach to planned maintenance and a high PPM output
- Carry out repairs to plant and equipment during production, effectively and efficiently, either alone and/or as part of a team
- Deliver on plant uptime and maintenance KPIs through planned, preventative & predictive maintenance
- Deliver improvement work on machinery and site improvement work
- Ensure Engineering time is managed effectively and that that there is low Engineering down-time
- Minimum of 3 years’ engineering experience
- Hands on ability. This is not a theoretical engineering role
- Multi-skilled with formal engineering qualification to ONC, NVQ Level 3 or higher, in an electrical or mechanical subject or a Nationally recognised apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962 /126fmj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.