This is a brilliant opportunity to work hands on in packaging development for a very well respected company. The business is dealing with specialised products and are looking for someone to be a key driver for providing packaging solutions to meet a wide range of business objectives including commercial, innovation and marketing objectives.
Working with the development and packaging manager and this team you will be dealing with leading food professionals, taking responsibility through the different stages of brand launch. This will include understanding business concepts, artwork, and specification writing awareness, developing concepts in line with quality and food safety guidelines. You must have the ability to write product and packaging briefs, create recipes to support artwork and product design.
You will also Work alongside internal and external stakeholders to ensure structural design integrity, development of creative concepts, mock ups and samples.
This is a highly desirable role giving the right candidate a chance to build strong rapport with suppliers, major retailers and a creative, passionate development team. In line with the core values you must be able to come up with new ideas and individual approaches to the high quality products this company produce.
You must have:
- A strong understanding of food safety and manufacturing
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in product development and packaging within the FMCG industry
- Awareness of quality attributes for new products
- Skills in organisation in line with factory trials
- Enthusiasm to support the business and present them in a creative light
- Strong computer skills with reporting and data recording
- Have a good understanding of Adobe suite a plus
If this sounds like the job for you then please call Nick @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email email@example.com