An excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market-leading FMCG organisation.
My client is a family-owned business and a market-leading food manufacturer in Ireland who are looking for Maintenance Engineers to join the team as they continue to grow. You will be part of a company that is passionate about training and development and can offer genuine career progression.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and your day to day responsibilities will be to ensure the equipment is maintained to the highest standards to reduce downtime, you will also need to react to any breakdowns quickly and efficiently and perform planned maintenance at the appropriate scheduled times.
- Fault finding on PLCS and programming
- PPM on equipment, evaluate and improve where necessary
- Food Machinery, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors etc.
- Driving Food safety and health and safety standards.
- Ideally you will have experience and working knowledge of electrical systems, automation, and PLC controls.
Ideally you will be a time served Apprentice Engineer with experience of working within the Food Manufacturing industry or hold the relevant qualifications and have a good mix of both electrical and mechanical experience.
We have both maintenance and Senior Maintenance Engineering positions available.
If this sounds like a business you would like to work for you and you feel you have the relevant skills then please apply!
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin