Job Title: Nights Warehouse Team Leader
Salary: £31,000 per annum
Our client is one of the market leaders in the FMCG sector and are looking for a talented Night Shift Warehouse Team Leader to join them. This role will be very fast-paced and challenging but also very rewarding.
The purpose of this role is to oversee a team within the Cold Store to ensure stock is correctly stored and managed effectively. You will need to ensure KPI's are met while also maintaining the highest safety and quality standards.
The position will involve effective leadership and strong communication skills to build rapport with your team and other departments. You will also need to help promote a lean culture within the team and proactively look for ways of reducing costs and improving processes and systems.
* Experience in a Warehouse or Cold Store Supervisor position in the FMCG sector
* A strong motivator and the gravitas to director and lead a team to fulfil company expectations
* Proactive rather than reactive to resolve issues from arising
* Strong communication skills to build rapport with your team and other departments
* Counterbalance and Forklift Licences
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at email@example.com/07585669351.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.